Sunday, September 26, 2010

XARLAKK WAR JOURNAL









I recently went to Sarasota with my homegirl. It could have been super lame but it wasn't at all. This is because we stopped lots of times to see things of interest; Florida highways suck ass and you get obliterated by endless pro life billboards and things like that so any reason to get off the highway and take them state roads is worth it. We went to a crystal spring and it was really cold and there were turtles swimming around it which ruled. Saw lots of farms. And the beach was really long and the sand seemed false. And we saw tons of leather skin havers and pancake titties and stuff like that. I bought a fish sandwich from a Mason and saw a jaguar. Then it was time to come home. I'll get back to writing about records sometime soon, I thought it'd be cool to share some trip photos. I hope everyone has an enriching Autumn, it has begun already! yo!

No comments: